Cakey Bot's chat bot makes use of OpenAI's Davinci chat AI, meaning that every single message and response costs us money. As such, the AI chat bot can only be used by premium servers.
Cakey Bot has a built-in AI chatbot that can generate semi-realistic conversations and responses to various questions and prompts. To interact with the AI you must directly ping/mention Cakey Bot then include your question/message after that mention. Cakey bot will then generate a response and reply to you.
While Cakey Bot's chat AI is locked behind premium you can give it a free try by talking to it in the #ai-chat-bot channel on our Support Discord for FREE.
To setup Cakey Bot's chat aI simply follow these steps:
- Login to the web dashboard on the main website here.
- Click on the server you want to enable the chat bot on. (Remember it must be a premium server)
- Go to the "Bot Settings/Core" page.
- Toggle the "Enable AI Chat Bot" setting to on.
- You can now mention and interact with Cakey Bot in your server. You can also optionally lock Cakey Bot to a specific channel as well.
Be warned that these are all AI generated responses, as such they can possibly reply with inappropriate or unexpected messages. OpenAI has many measures in place to prevent this and Cakey Bot has a custom-built censoring filter for responses. However, some replies may slip past these safe-guards. By enabling the AI chat bot, you accept that you understand this.
Since every request made to OpenAI costs Cakey Bot money, premium servers will be limited to 500/requests per month. Every message sent to the bot is equal to a single request. You can also buy higher limits than this if you need to.
In order to increase your limit you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the premium page.
- Click "LOGIN TO MANAGE ACCOUNT" above the blue diamond in the center of the page
- Once you have logged in, you will then need to click on "MANAGE ACCOUNT" located in the exact same place
- This will bring up the Chargebee login page. Sign into the account linked to your premium subscription.
- Note: This is the email you used to purchase premium, NOT your Discord email.
- Once signed in, select the premium subscription you would like to modify.
- Note: The additional requests you purchase will be assigned later and are not locked to the server linked to this subscription.
- Click "Edit Subscription" then click "Add Addons"
- Click "500 Additional API Requests" and hit the "Add" button
- You can now optionally select a quantity or leave it defaulted to 1.
- Each increase in quantity is an additional 500 requests. So a quantity of 5 would give you access to 2,500 requests/month plus the original free 500 requests/month for a total of 3,000 requests/month.
- Note: You will be changed for the number of requests you select here every month even if you don't use the total amount selected.
- Click "Update Subscription"
- Once you have purchased additional requests using the method above you can go to the web dashboard to apply them.
- Once signed in to the dashboard go to the "Premium" page.
- Click the button named "Assign Additional Chat Bot Requests**"** under the "Premium Subscriptions" table
- Select the server you would like to apply the additional requests to and the premium plan you'd like to pull them from and hit the green "Assign Additional Chat Bot Requests" button